Frequently Asked Questions
I attended the C.A.T.C.H Academy for dog training; a New Jersey licensed 10 phase course in dog behavior and training. The course included hands-on instruction, behavior fieldwork, and a mentor trainer. I am also a graduate of Dog Biz Dog Walking Academy. Additional Education:
- C.A.T.C.H School of dog training: Master Class
- DogTec Dog Walking Academy
- Pat Miller: Aggressive Behavior Modification
- C.A.T.C.H Working Behavior Cases Workshop
- C.A.T.C.H Aggressive Behavior Modification Workshop
- Ken Ramirez: Aggression Workshop
- Pat Miller: Positive Solutions to Canine Aggression
- Jeff Gellman Aggressive Dog Workshop
I have worked with all size dogs, breeds, and age dogs. It’s kind of like Go Dogs Go. From toy breeds to large breed dogs. My clients have all types of dogs that need basic obedience training to advance behavior modification. Some of the behaviors I have worked with are:
- Leash pulling
- Basic obedience
- Chewing T
- Tugging and nipping
- Recall (come when called)
Please ask the following questions before hiring a dog trainer:
- What type of training method do you use?
- Where did you learn to train dogs?
- How long are the sessions?
- How long will the training process take?
- Do you recommend a board and train program or single lessons?